Your student is about to take a huge step towards independence and the collective goal is for them to be successful as possible. Applying to college can be a difficult and stressful process for a young person to go through. Choosing a school can be life changing, and the pressure of picking the right one is often overwhelming. Keeping track of the deadlines, applications, and essays can confuse a student and make keeping up with high school studies difficult.
Campus Selection can help a student with the selection and admissions process. A consultant will:
* Meet or video-chat with the family to determine the student's goals
* Gather transcripts, educational testing, and learning difference documentation
* Research schools that fit both the goals and abilities and present to family
* Keep student on track and meet application deadlines
* Help with brainstorming ideas for essays and offer editing of final copies
* Make sure all paperwork/documentation is submitted to school prior to deadlines